Friday, June 15, 2012






















Burning deep within
A driving force of passion
How do I harness it?

No one knows.

Breathe…deep
Calm…release

No one cares.

Breathe…deep
Calm…release

There is a greater purpose we do not see.
Our minds are closed to possibilities.
How far will mankind go, before the earth can take no more?
As I can see there is no halt, before we destroy what we got.
When did man decide to leave, the world with which he should have cleaved?

I can hear a fainting cry –

“You must realize you rip my skin.
You pull my hair out from the pores.
The blood is running very red.
It’s making pools that are so deep.
I will bleed, but not for long.
My scars are many, but they will heal.
Not that I wish to make you suffer,
but Fate is working on my side.
The balance must be maintained…
Even if it means you pain.”

No comments:

Post a Comment