Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The All

The All
If all religions respected each others views this world could accomplish so much. Why does man use religion to manipulate each other is my question? After much researching it is all about fear and power to control, fear of the unknown, and fear of being unable to understand and control our world.
I cannot speak for others, but my own personal experience of fear and God was a long one and know I am not done with this journey yet…but I know without a doubt there is something tangible to this unknown force and without fear I am driven to understand and learn more about it.
Is God a man? Is God a woman? My answer to this is no and yes, God is both, God is everything, God is the universe, God is the earth. Both halves must become one to see the truth of who this All Powerful entity is. Is God pure? Maybe. Is God tarnished? Maybe. God is chaos in the midst of reality and structure. To put God and Goddess into a fitted tiny structure is impossible so why do religions try to do this? FEAR - Plain and simple. Fear causes groups to think they are right and all else is wrong.
Evil - the only evil or fear of evil in this world is in the heart of the individual and evil grows with fear that turns into judgment, narrow mindedness and persecution of other groups.
Growing up I was told there was one (1) God and you have to worship him this way or you will go to hell. Why? Why would an all loving good God make these kinds of stipulations? Where you either believe or you burn? There is no choice here, only a need to flee from a long and painful suffering. This kind of thinking is NOT the work of an all loving Creator. It is the thinking of a scared mind needing to understand their life of pain and ultimate death to make them feel better.
We must release this dogmatic view of eternal power to be able to see what God/Goddess really is. Step away from the box of what everyone tells us is right and wrong and find out for ourselves. Learn about other cultures; learn about other religions and we will see there is a ‘base/root’ of truth in all of them. There is a life force greater than our individuality. If that life force came together and did things for the good of our world we would see God/Goddess. The All is us, all of the planet earth, all of the universe. We are one. The All is a vine of everything….it must be connected somewhere to produce any fruit to cause change in this world.
Paganism is the simplicity of all these religions…the base…the root per say. It is the good teachings beginning. It is the good teachings end. In it’s purity it is realistic and workable. It is for all people. It is the earth, it is us…from dust of earth we came and back to the dust we will go to be used again for another purpose.
We are located in a perfect place in our universe. The wonders of the universe are within us. The imagination of the mind is vast and fear will keep us from going farther and learning more. This must start at home on our planet. We are killing Mother Earth. We must stop killing our home… our life force. Where will we go from here if it is gone? How will the dust of life continue to rebirth?
This is the ‘All’ purpose this is what we are meant to do in this lifetime. We must get out of our rebellious teens and mature. We have the power…we have the knowledge. We must stop fighting over who God is and work out differences and save our planet, save our Goddess Gaia.
I encourage everyone to make a list of at least 10 items to save the planet this year. My plans to help our planet grow and heal this year are as follows:

1. I plan to recycle as many plastic, paper and wood items I come across…not just at home but I plan to at work as well and encourage the people I work with to do the same. I am going to create a paper box, a plastic box and woods and metal box in my office for people to bring me items to take and recycle.

2. I have always wanted to create compost in my backyard. I have found an instructional guide to do this on this website - http://www.gardenorganic.org.uk/organicgardening/compost_pf.php I am sure that many other websites on the web have ideas as well.

3. Creating a rainwater system has always been a dream of mine. I plan to make it a reality this year. This will help reduce my water bills and storm sewer charges, it will lower demands on municipal systems and I can avoid strict watering schedules. Plus, rainwater is extremely rich in nutrients and will reduce the use of fertilizers as well. Also no chemicals have been added to rainwater as well and it will make for better vegetable production.

4. Plant 2 trees this year. I have always wanted to plant a magnolia tree in my yard so this year is as good as any. Plus I would like to have some fruit trees so I guess I better learn some hints on how to grow them.

5. Donate some money to The Nature Conservancy. I have done this in years past and feel it is a good cause. Plus as an added bonus they send you a yearly booklet on all the land they have bought and a calendar of the cutest animals every year.
There Facebook is http://www.facebook.com/thenatureconservancy

6. Plant a vegetable garden. I do this most years but I will continue the tradition because there is nothing more close to goddess Gaia than digging in her soil and planting seeds.

7. Use my Amazon Kindle to buy all my books this year. I love reading but books are made of paper so I think this year to help cut down I will do my reading from the computer screen.

8. Turn off all the lights in my house unless I am in that room doing something. I will try to use more candles!!! The Goddess loves fire.

9. Use the front and back of my pages in my personal journals. I write a lot and I figure what better way to help is to use the paper till it is completely full.

10. Do a ritual once a month to send positive healing out to our world.

The answer is unity…All are teachers, all are students.

No comments:

Post a Comment